Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

So Much To Do!

The Bump
Alright...  I thought I'd post the bump pictures first because I know that's what you've all been waiting for!  haha


Been feeling uncomfy for the last couple of weeks or so, but I still don't feel like it is time yet...  I feel like my tummy should feel huge, and even though it looks like it...it doesn't feel like it.

To Do before Baby
  • Finish Unpacking House
  • Order Emergency Birth Supplies
    • Cord Clamps
    • DeLee Suction
    • Herbs
      • Shepherds Purse Tincture
      • Angelica Tincture
      • Goldenseal Capsules
      • Peppermint Oil
      • Postnatal Sitz Bath
  • Steralize Birth Supplies (done in the oven - similar to an Autoclave)
  • Swap Washingmachines (the one in our new apartment has been leaving rust stains on the white clothes and doesn't do a very good job, so we brought up our washer and will use it)
  • Set up the Baby Area
    • Put bassinett together (Trevor's Job)
    • Move Dresser
  • Stock up on easy to fix meals
  • Wash cloth diapers (requires me to purchase diaper safe laundry detergent)
  • Find the connector to hook the hose up to the sink to fill the pool
  • Purchase extra batteries
  • Keep cell phones and camera batteries charged
  • Clean the Bathroom :(
I'm sure there is much, much more I still need to do, but that's all I can think of for now!  Better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment