Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Nursery Ideas

Since we wont be finding out if it is a boy or girl, I'm trying to do something that will work for either.  I'm having a really hard time because when I see something, I dont see both genders in it...I see either BOY or GIRL, but I think I've come up with something that will work.

The lower half of the room will be painted red (once we buy a house - hopefully before baby), and the upper half will be left white.

If it is a girl (like we think it is), we'll do Lady Bugs:
  I know if I order this, it will end up being a boy though....  So I'm going to attempt to make the main pieces.  The border will go where the red meets white on the walls, and the red would be painted with black dots like a lady bug.

For a boy, I'd like something similar to this:
Probably more dalmation and less firetruck-ish.  I'd like a cartoony dalmation border where the red meets white, and the white will get black "spots" like a dalmation.  I even have a dalmation poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment