Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kamrynn Update: 10 Months, Part 2

In my last post, I forgot to write about all the things Kamrynn can do! 

She can:

  • Find the correct hole in the "shape ball" for the shape in her hand.  She tries to put the shape in, but cant get it lined up quite yet.
  • Stand up all by herself, with nothing to hang on to.
  • Squat down and pick up HEAVY objects and stand back up.
  • Kick the ball.
  • Go underwater with out sputtering when she comes back up.
  • Say: Mama, Dada, Papa, Nana, Babababab (whatever that means, but it is the favorite word), and Up (for Tub)
  • Find me if I hide from her (hide & go seek is a favorite game!)
  • Chew her food with her mouth closed!
  • Go up and down stairs safely (she slides down on her bottom with minimal help)
  • Follow simple directions
  • Go as much as 40 hours and only potty in her diaper 4 times (this has happend once, the day I finished 6 new diapers for her... she made me think I should have made Trainers instead of diapers because she's getting pretty good about going in the potty again, but the next day she only pottied in the potty twice and I had to clean out 3 poopy diapers... not my favorite chore!)
  • Sleep from 8:30-ish to 7:30-ish waking around 4 and 6 (huge improvement from 2 months ago)
  • Cruise the furniture a little
  • Walk hanging on to one finger
  • Climb out of our bed without falling (she rolls to her tummy and very, very, very, slowly slides off onto her feet)
That's all I can think of right now!  More next month I'm sure... maybe even some walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment