Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Years Resolutions

I figure if I make a ton of Resolutions, I should be able to keep atleast one, right?  Well, here they are:

  • Not make Spaghetti more than once per week (three nights a week was getting a little much).
  • Eat a healthy diet according to the food pyramid.
  • Drink two (or more) tall glasses of water each day.'
  • Keep the inside of my car clean.
  • Keep the living room picked up (been doing good with the bathroom and kitchen, but the living room is a mess).
  • Remember to return any pop bottles when I go to the grocery store.
  • Buy a house.
  • Find a good church and go.
  • Think/Talk/Be positive.
  • Exercise 2-3 times a week.
  • Get a Job.
  • Potty Learn Kamrynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment